If you’re student preparing for a Scholastic Assessment Test, you will have to prepare a substantial essay in a time limit of just 30 minutes. Or you might be a student who is trying to improvise his/her tempo to write an essay in an exam. Writing an essay in a short amount of time is very intricate. MyThesisWritingService.com makes sure that you are offered best thesis writing services and essay writing services. This service also gives you a chance to handpick your own essay writers. You can certainly concoct an essay in under 30 minutes time with the help of proper planning and by using your time more effectively and productively. You just need to follow these easy steps:
- Once you have assigned an essay, make sure that you spend appropriate time to plan your essay. Before you initiate writing your essay, make sure you plan the essay for ten minutes or so. You might feel that you’re wasting your time but this will help to write your essay in a constructed and structured form.
- It is necessary to spend some time in reading your question and also have an understanding of the purpose of the question.
- Produce ideas about your thesis statement. Your thesis statement will deliver specific points and arguments which will be made in the paper. A thesis statement is a representation of your paper and will be able to answer your question effectively.
- Draft an outline of your body paragraphs which will be included in your essay. The introduction of your essay should contain the thesis statement and should be able to develop the focus. The body paragraph should discuss all the major points of your essay. The conclusion should summarize the main points mentioned in the thesis.
- You need to set a time frame of fifteen minutes to write your essay. Once you have your thesis statement, and a rough outline of your essay, you need to stay focused on the essay by concocting content for your essay. You should spend five minutes on the body paragraphs and then five minutes on the conclusion. You need to spend the last five minutes in revising your essay and improvising it.
- You can use hooks in creating an introduction. The introduction will decide whether the reader will read the rest of the essay or not, make sure that you make use of certain catches in your essay which will be able to grab the attention of the reader. You can start with an example or a quote which is interesting or surprising. You can also start with a short story that has rhythm and poetic nature to initiate your essay.
- Make sure that you provide relevant examples with each of the body paragraphs. Then, summarize your thoughts in the conclusion. Your conclusion should follow a clear and precise direction. Do not introduce new ideas and arguments in your conclusion.
At last, use two to three minutes to review and proofread your essay. That way you will be able to find spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. Contact MyThesisWritingService.com to get more updates about thesis writing services and essay writing services.